Your brand is possibly the most important component of your business – and that's why it’s so important to get it right.
Key to your overall brand design is your logo, which plays a very valuable role in helping you define and characterise your business.
We offer Logo Design for £99.
First Light Designs specialise in simple, attractive, brochure-style websites. Think of your website as your online shop-front – it’s where customers will go to find out what your business offers. Our custom websites will showcase your products or services in the best way possible to appeal to your target market.
We can build the perfect platform for your business, allowing you to showcase your product or service in a way that works for both you and your customers.
Our startup/rebranding web design package costs £495 and includes:
- Website Concept Design - The initial design of the website is arguably the most important stage. This enables us to see how your logo will look on the page before we start any coding. This also enables us to decide on things like fonts, colours, imagery and layout. As many rounds of changes are completed until you are happy with the design, which is delivered as a .jpg image and requires approval before the coding begins.
- Website Homepage - Once the design has been approved, we build the homepage completely from scratch, coding every line ourselvesd. The homepage should explain your business in the simplest way possible, so your customers know exactly what your website is about, with clear guidance throughout the pages, ultimately leading to them contacting you either through a web form, email or phone call.
- About page - This is where you can go into a bit more detail about your business. Who is invloved? Where did it all start? Do you have any relevant qualifications to help show the quality? Anything else you feel is relevant can be included here...plus it's always good to put a face to the business!
- Services/Prices page - Here you can clearly outline exactly what it is you offer in a bit more detail. Prices can be included if necessary but we appreciate this may not always be a viable option.
- Portfolio/Gallery page - Examples of your work provide good credibility. Let your customers see exactly what they'll be getting!
- Testimonials page - Nothing says "professional business" like a stream of happy customers. You can never have enough glowing testimonials from previous customers.
- Contact page - This is where you want the visitors to end up. Give them as many ways of contacting you as possible...the easiest being a simple form, capturing a name, email, phone number and maybe some simple tick options or drop down menus so you have an idea of what they want before you contact them back. Comments sections are always good for any extra details they wish to include.
- Domain name registration - We can register your domain and set up with easy access
- Email - We offer unlimited email address attached to your domain name and can help set it up on desktops, laptops mobile phones and tablets.
- Hosting for 1 year - The website is stored on our servers with 1 years hosting included, after which the cost is £100 per year.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) - Everyone wants to get to the top of Google. We code your website specifically to give you the best chance possible of getting to the top!
Optional extras include:
- Additional pages - Whether its splitting out your services into additional, more detailed pages, offering special deals or just providing additional content - each additional web page is charged at a flat rate. It's better to have less pages with more content on each, than lots of pages with not much on! - £25
- Social Media setup - Social Media can be a minefield. We can set up Facebook pages, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest or any other account and provide the correct graphics for each. - £50 each
- Photography - Imagery is the most important factor for your website. Don't overlook it! iPhone photos just don't cut it, however there are a lot of resources out there that provide cheap (and often free) resources. Alternatively, if you want completely bespoke photography or have something specific you need photos of, we have a range of professional equipment as our other business is Wedding Photography! - £50 per hour
Whether you need assets for your site, online adverts, glossy brochures, flyers, banners or other livery, we ensure you get your message across with bold, crisp and original designs.